Here is how I responded to an atheist accusing me of bias:
You are right. I am governed by my presuppositions and biases. I just find it hard to believe:
1. That everything jumped into existence uncaused out of nothing.
2. That proteins and DNA simply self-constructed.
3. That Darwinian gradualism can account for new organs.
4. That the cell with all of its incredible machinery just appeared.
5. That life is just a matter of materials coming together.
6. That we don't have freewill.
7. That consciousness is just a product of matter.
8. That the Laws of science were produced by a big explosion
9. That our universe is just one out of an infinite number of universes - a devise to explain fine-tuning.
10. That morality is just something we invent.
11. That logic and reason just happened without a design and a grand purpose.
Sorry, I just don’t and can’t share your faith!